We are a contractor who values Health & Safety as a priority in all projects which we carry out, and take great pride in our safe systems of work and safety record which supports this. We strive to work in a Zero Harm environment and engage A&B SQE Consultants to assist in our management of this.
We fully comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and all other relevant legislation to ensure we meet the standards required to protect all of our employees and any person likely to be affected by our work operations. All employees have undergone extensive training and are continuously developing their Health & Safety awareness based on the demands of the industry.
We have internal Health, Safety and Environmental Policies and procedures which are strictly adhered to at all times with our safety culture summarised through the following company values:-
• Demonstrate our commitment through visible leadership and good safety procedures
• Maintain a safety management system that encourages ownership
• Meet with all relevant regulatory and accreditation requirements
• Continually improve the safety skills of our people through training and development
• Promote a fair culture that encourages the reporting of hazards and incidents, which allows learnings and continuous improvement
• Identify safety risks and manage by focusing firstly on elimination
• Entrust our people to maintain a safe and healthy workplace
• Co-operate and collaborate with our employees, subcontractors and stakeholders to strive towards Zero Harm
• Set objectives and targets to manage, measure and improve our performance
Find below copies of our Health and Safety accreditations.